Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
You really cant go wrong with any of the string builders on here. I have 60x custom strings on my martin and stage 1 strings on my wrath, both are top quality strings.

·
Team BNN
1,384 Posts
Material or maker?
I would like to hear some thoughts on fury!

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
There are several top notch string builders right here on archerytalk. Do a little searching and you'll find more info then you care to read.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I agree with the other posts. A lot of good builders on here, but my preference is 60X. Quality and fast turn around time makes them my string maker of choice.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I agree with the other posts. A lot of good builders on here, but my preference is 60X. Quality and fast turn around time makes them my string maker of choice.
I couldn't agree more

·
Registered
135 Posts
I put 60x custom strings on my wife's bow and she loves them and they look boss!!!

Brad @ 60x provides awesome customer service. All my future string needs will go through 60x

~A

·
Registered
15,961 Posts
My builder of choice is Park-N-Sons Archery. His build quality and attention to detail is very high. Tom's customer service is also as good as it gets.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
My builder of choice is Park-N-Sons Archery. His build quality and attention to detail is very high. Tom's customer service is also as good as it gets.
Couldn't agree more....Tom has awesome CS , and his strings are perfect. Can't go wrong at all with Tom .

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Did you get your new Hoyt back from tom?
Sure did , and it looks amazing. I haven't gotten all of my stuff on it yet or got to even shoot it any, due to kids and a wife with an enormous honey-do list...Lol...plus we got almost 2 inches of rain yesterday and I didn't have time to head to our closest indoor range , which is over an hour away.
The bow and strings look amazing, to me anyway, and Tom's attention to detail is outstanding. I can't believe all that he got out of my bow at only 58 lbs., and I can't wait to start putting some arrows through it....if it shoots as good as it looks it will be a tack driver for sure.
I just hope , as the shooter , I can do his work on this bow justice...Ha ha...the bow came back perfect and the strings are just second to none.
My first Hoyt , and it will be a little different learning curve coming from limb stops for the last 5 years , but I feel that it will be just fine....very solid wall , and generous valley for a cable stop bow, and Tom has it shooting bullets....
I hope to post pics as soon as I get my new sight put together and my new decals on my stabs...everything has to match...Lol
Tom is an amazing tuner and exceptional string builder and you can tell that by just looking at his threads !!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Tom is my go to guy for strings also... A lot of GREAT builders on here. Pick your poison and good luck. My trouble is picking a color combo not a builder lol...

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,998 Posts
I put 60x custom strings on my wife's bow and she loves them and they look boss!!!

Brad @ 60x provides awesome customer service. All my future string needs will go through 60x

~A

That is a very sharp chicks bow !

Great job hooking it up and I'm a Hoyt guy !

·
Registered
4 Posts
My '13 Elite Hunter came with a Winner's Choice custom string from the factory. Sadly due to my error, I had to replace it. I did so with a new Winner's Choice custom string but I got it with my colors. Highly recommend.

Before

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418019712.761598.jpg

After

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418019801.504983.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts