Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the batteries on my truglow light.
right now there are 3 L736 made by pako
I e mailed the company and they recomended energizer 392.
I went to cvs drug store to by the batteries and found out that the batteries cost $5.00 per battery.
A new light only cost around $20.00
Were are you guys buying your replacement batteries from and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just buy a new light. Its runs me about 14 dollar. Its cheaper than to buy the replacement batteries.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Walmart sells a two pack for $4.98 in the jewlery area. I almost bought the single pack for the same price over in the camera area until I told the lady I needed two. She sent me over and I saved five bucks.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
240 Posts
There was a guy in the classified 's that had batties.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Feedn The Geese
12,298 Posts
Super old post, bumping this to the top as I was looking for the L736 and the battery listing here is helpful. Found ten maxell on ebay for $7. Cheaper ones can be had same place.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Super old post, bumping this to the top as I was looking for the L736 PAKKO, that's what I had in my sight light when I bought it. last night I bought MAXELL LR41, they have same size but when I get home and put it on, it doesn't work. no light at all. I put back existing L736 and it's work fine

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I use the batteries out of finger lights in the light on my CBE- I would think they all use about the same size batteries. They can be found in most thrift stores or online for around $1 for a 3 or 4 pack of lights containing 3 batteries per light.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
never saw finger lights, it is something like in the picture below?

was it L736? I figure out at ebay they sale it like 20pcs for $3.19 and each one has 3pcs of button battery in it, meaning I will get around 60pcs of battery for $3.19 if I buy those 20pcs of finger lights. In other side, I saw PAKKO L736 battery price is around $7.40 per 10pcs :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts