Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know of anyone who makes replacement dampeners other than PSE....looking for some colored ones like green

·
Registered
11 Posts
Doesn't pse do different colours on their rubbers now? If you're after 3rd party dampeners then I have no ideas. I'll keep an eye on your post to see what others say.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys...was looking at the bowjax but didn't see any that fit the pse limbs, maybe i missed it

·
Registered
11 Posts
I reckon the Limbsaver ultra max should fit if you've got a split limb bow. I'll be grabbing some for my Dominator this week and I'll let you know how they go.

What bow are you wanting to bling up?

·
Registered
14,506 Posts
limbsaver style like the alpha shocks on hoyts only come in black and camo per their site, ive looked. the colors come in stick on style. ive been searching for some myself also. cand find any, as i dont like pse stock ones, i think their horrible looking myself. ill just use black limbsavers i guess

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
Bowjax Revolution 15/16 for split limbs fits the PSE. I have the Red ones on my DNA.

·
Registered
11 Posts
limbsaver style like the alpha shocks on hoyts only come in black and camo per their site, ive looked. the colors come in stick on style. ive been searching for some myself also. cand find any, as i dont like pse stock ones, i think their horrible looking myself. ill just use black limbsavers i guess
The ultra max screw on between the limbs don't they? Like you say the alphas only come in camo & black. I agree that the pse spiders look nasty.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i did more looking go to the BOWJAX site and shop online that's where i found choices in colors that fit the PSE limbs!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have to say, I don't like the looks of the PSE "Spider" dampners, but man, they sure do work. I was able to switch back and forth between what I believe is Bowjax screw-ins and PSE Spiders on my BMXS and my old HCA Split Force. The difference was noticeable. The difference between the Bowjax dampners and Limbsaver stab on my old HCA compared to PSE dampners - that don't really fit snuggly at all - and a Vibracheck stab was amazing. From a SPROING! on every shot to a soft SWACK and a huge improvement in hand shock. I was impressed.

So yeah ... they're ugly as hell. But they definitely work well.

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
Thanks for the info I have been looking also and thinking about bowjax.

How do you like them?
So far I really like them. The bow seems a bit quieter and the bowjax limb dampeners won't easily move or fall off like the PSE limb bands do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts