Archery Talk Forum banner

Rest for Vantage Elite?

559 Views 12 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  archerpap
What are your thoughts for a rest on a Vantage Elite? Currently shooting a Limb Driver on my bows and love them, would it work on the Vantage? Gonna be a spot/ 3d bow.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,204 Posts
I have a Vantage Elite ordered and I have a Trophy Taker spring steel for it.
I have the same thing on my Pro Elite and they are bulit proof.

· Registered
6,681 Posts
Running a Trophy Taker Spring Steel on mine as well. Sorry can't help w/ your question about the Limb Driver. Been using the TT SS's on my equipment for several years now and haven't had a reason to try anything different. :)

>>------>

· Registered
3,615 Posts
hoyt on hoyt

I shoot the hoyt tec rest on my vantage x7. I love it. I just got my girlfriend an ultra elite and am fixing to get her a hoyt tec for it. If you can get a rest that can pretty much only mount in one position and not move then why get something that could?? And if dave cousins designs it then it's more than likely a good product.

· Registered
2,767 Posts
I suggest an Original Brite Site Tuner Rest. You just can't get any better!:smile:

· Maaaaaahh......THWACK!
Darton, Conquest, Black Eagle
2,863 Posts
I have the vantage pro

I have been shoot a GKF premier rest. I really am not happy with it, so I too have a TT spring steel on the way. Over the last couple of years I have had he opprotunity to shoot with a few pro shooters and noticed that most of them were also shooting a TT SS. There has to be something to it, I'm going to give it a try.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.