Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at everyones bows posted on that thread and all the drop away rests have the cord tied into the cable while my shop put mine on the slide is this good, bad, or indifferent?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have set the QAD Ultra Rest on the slide, and on the cable with and without the cable clamp. It doesn't seem to make a lot of difference.

·
Registered
319 Posts
FL-HNT-N-FSH said:
i was looking at everyones bows posted on that thread and all the drop away rests have the cord tied into the cable while my shop put mine on the slide is this good, bad, or indifferent?
As long as you have good movement on the slide and the rest comeup frim its ok but I have found placeing the cord on the down cable you can get better timeing.hope this helps. God bless vam pm if you need help.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when you see ten one way and one different you kinda wonder if theres somthing you should know

·
Registered
20 Posts
I installed a NAP QT2000 a couple weeks ago. They come with the cable slide attachment which uses a nylon covered steel cable. I only have a few hundred shots with it but so far so good. Initual setup worked flawlessly with no timing issues.

·
Registered
825 Posts
drop reat

I have four of them,two of them on cable slide and two on down cable.Can't tell the difference in any of them.They all work just fine. :wink:

Larry

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Trophy taker

Personally I don't like the draw cord going in the upward direction because, It might cause some arrow fletching contact issue's. That's what I like about TT rest's, easy to set up, and NO fletching problems :teeth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts