Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out some bows online and noticed that they cannot be shipped to NC? What gives? Do they know that we have archery shops in this state? How do they get their bows?

Grrrrr.......:angry7:

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
I was checking out some bows online and noticed that they cannot be shipped to NC? What gives? Do they know that we have archery shops in this state? How do they get their bows?

Grrrrr.......:angry7:
Where did you see that? May be a restriction on Cross Bows, but never heard of a restriction on Compound/Traditional bows. If there is then at least 4 folks that I have bought bows from in the last couple of years have "messed up". :eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was Bass Pro Shops that had the shipping restriction. The really bad thing is it was a junior bow for my son that the local store doesn't carry. It's not like I was even ordering a bow you could hunt with. It's seriously got a 10lb draw weight. Now I'm wondering if it's just a bass pro thing? Maybe I'll check Cabela's and see if they have the same thing, but I know bass pro won't ship to NC.

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
It was Bass Pro Shops that had the shipping restriction. The really bad thing is it was a junior bow for my son that the local store doesn't carry. It's not like I was even ordering a bow you could hunt with. It's seriously got a 10lb draw weight. Now I'm wondering if it's just a bass pro thing? Maybe I'll check Cabela's and see if they have the same thing, but I know bass pro won't ship to NC.
Got to be a BP thing. Check with Lancaster Archery Supply as well - they carry some youth bows and are the greatest folks in archery to deal with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts