Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Relocated Cajun
10,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Primos Truth bowhunting 2....love it...great...one of a few videos I can watch over and over....nice to have it playing on my portable DVD player while I am on the forums :p I like them dudes.....way cool in my book.....

Knight and Hale Ultimate Whitetail XI....found out why I have not bought one of their videos in years...2 dvd set...1st dvd is 11 hunts...mostly talking, long talks about the hunts and what not in Kentuckian language that is pretty impossible to understand :tongue: ...second dvd is OLD hunts from years ago....blah :sleep: :sleep:

·
177 5/8"
2,102 Posts
Jose Boudreaux said:
Primos Truth bowhunting 2....love it...great...one of a few videos I can watch over and over....nice to have it playing on my portable DVD player while I am on the forums :p I like them dudes.....way cool in my book.....

Knight and Hale Ultimate Whitetail XI....found out why I have not bought one of their videos in years...2 dvd set...1st dvd is 11 hunts...mostly talking, long talks about the hunts and what not in Kentuckian language that is pretty impossible to understand :tongue: ...second dvd is OLD hunts from years ago....blah :sleep: :sleep:
I totally agree. I'm a hunting video nut, and of all of the videos I've ever seen, K&H is as close as they come to being nothing but a big commercial for their [lame] products. It shameless. I bought their DVD last year and was disappointed. I tried them again this year with volume XI and was let down again. I too get tired of their hill-billy lingo. I have no problem with a little southern drawl, but at least make an effort to sound educated beyond 1st grade. :rolleyes:

The Primos videos are top-notch. If you liked Bowhunting 2, you'll love the The Truth 13, Big Bucks. I own probably around 40 or 50 hunting DVD's and have seen many more, and this one is right up there with the very best I've ever seen. Great stuff! :teeth:

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Thanks

Thank you for saving me time, and money :wink: I agree Knight&Hale do alot of bs'n, and what's up with thier speaking, I can hardly understand some of it.But one thing is for sure, they have more money than me :tongue:

·
Registered
326 Posts
The truth 8 elk is awesome. I have them all and watch them all the time. I just wish my elk hunts were that good. I have been wondering about the new wayne carlton elk video, I believe its primetime bulls three. Anyone seen it?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Primos videos are ok. I think that Drury's are top of the line with videos. They tell the whole story and do it in a way that keeps you interested (very little product pushing as well). All their hunts are 100% fair chase and very few are even guided. If they do guided hunts they still end up hanging most of their own stands to hunt out of. The Kisky's also put out some decent video's.

I agree with the K & H, nothing but an infomercial about their products.

·
Relocated Cajun
10,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had the truth 13.....it was awesome.....but I don't keep many dvds anymore...just watch then sell.....may hold to this bowhunting one :teeth:

forgot to mention that if you want your product mentioned 8 million time in 2 hours....give it to K & H to use :tongue:

I watched one drury...it was the one were Mark killed that 195" with his bow....didn't really care for the rest...Terry missing 50 deer, talking under a lamp in a dark room scribbling on a pad narrating.....spent 10 minutes talking about how he never pulled a buck off a hot doe until he used a snort wheeze, never got the buck :(

·
Registered
685 Posts
Check out the "Hunting Ohio Whitetails" series from Slunger Hollow at www.slungerhollow.com. We are still offering free shipping, but it will be ending when the web site is updated. You can get both videos for $19.99 and that includes shipping but not for long.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I agree with 327elk's post. Primos Truth 8 Elk is great. Talk about close up, some of the elk seemed so close you could see what they had stuck in thier teeth when they bugled.

·
Relocated Cajun
10,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slunger1 said:
Check out the "Hunting Ohio Whitetails" series from Slunger Hollow at www.slungerhollow.com. We are still offering free shipping, but it will be ending when the web site is updated. You can get both videos for $19.99 and that includes shipping but not for long.
will do...was wondering about them when I posted this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts