Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just received my new Tree Limb 5 quiver and I like it a lot, I ordered it in the Realtree APG to come close to matching my Bowtech Air Raid. The quiver is very nice looking and solid feeling with no movement while mounted onto the bowsitions. The arrows are held securely in place and released silently with the thumb release tabs. It's a quick disconnect and also adjusts to three locked positions (wish it had more) to accomodate different riser designs. All in all I am very happy with the design and quality of this quiver.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I shot the bow for the first time with the quiver installed and I am still very pleased with the purchase. I was very suprised with how solid and silent it was for being a quick disconnect and the arrows released like butter. I would recommend you give this thing a look because you can't beat it for the price.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I purchased on last year and love it.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Is this the premium quiver you are referring to?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this the premium quiver you are referring to?
Ah good question, the quiver I got and reviewed is the standard which is hard to believe with how much I like it. These quivers are packed with high end features that they rival most other companies premium lines. I know it sounds like I work for them (I wish) but I am just suprised with paying like $30 and getting a quality item.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I just bought two for my daughters rigs...(not the premium) I ordered 3 arrow and they were outta the max4 camo to match the missions, so they offered the 5 arrow in max4 at the same price... so far, no complaints.. Quivers are serious money these days, and these appear to be a quality item at a reasonable price-

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That premium must be pretty nice, I wanted the premium but bought the standard due to budget issues (wife) and can't complain about the decision one bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts