Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been saving for a leaf river digital cam, but have recently been tempted by a local dealers blowout sale of Moultrie digital game spy for $99 :mg: . If anyone has a review on this one - I'd sure appreciate it, as I could buy 2 of these for less than the price of one leaf river :wink: . This one (moultrie) has a 1.3mp camera, and has sd card capability as well as the ability to take video clips. Thanks in advance for any reviews.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The reason it is inexpensive is because it has such a small pixel number which gives added clarity. If you are happy with pictures that are of poorer quality but you can see what it is a picture of, go for it.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
moultie

Buy two moulties and the rechargable 6 volt and the solar charger also, then get your self a couple SD memory cards so that you can just swap cards when you go out. The cameras take great photos, just make sure you have something to make them stop for a bit as there is a delay. Something like a deer block or something, the cameras are a real bargain!

Good Luck! :thumbs_up

Attachments

·
Registered
10,295 Posts
Just got mine set up. It is real easy to use. The big drawback is the sensitivity of the sensor. Movement has to be really close, like 10 ft. Unless I am doing something wrong deer will have to be right on the camera to get a picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.