Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have noticed that there are a lot of questions about Sitka gear. I have been very blessed to have acquired the fanatic and fanatic lite line as well as the tool bucket pack. I'm going to start doing an in depth review for anyone who is curious. I am not affiliated with Sitka but do appreciate the absolute quality of the gear. First up are the fanatic lite bibs.

The lite bibs are a soft shell material that is as quiet as anything I have used. They make no sound. The fit is loose and I didn't need to size up to accommodate layers. Speaking of layers the bibs do not have windstopper so you will want to layer if going down 50's and below. They have a very durable elastic strap system which is highly adjustable and has no buckles to create hot spots

There is also a Velcro strap in the waist to you can adjust how loose or tight you want them to accommodate layers.

The inside is a hexagonal fleece patter that traps heat but also does a good job venting when you walk. It is very soft and feels comparable to fleece sleep pants.

The bibs also have articulated knees that have angles zippers that when sitting are horizontal so that when open nothing will fall out and allows for easier access when sitting. There is also a hand warmer pocket with a zippered pocket and two hand pockets.

All in all a great early season bib that has just enough heat to keep you warm before the sun comes up and then keeps you comfortable in temps up into the 60's 70's. Any warmer than that would be to warm for them. They are super quiet and seem to hold up to brush and burs which brush right off. Any other questions feel free to ask. Good luck this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.