Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listed previously as a LD, in fact is a regular Drenalin.

Currently set at 29" 60-70#

Used one season, Mathews Drenalin LD with Composite Limb System. NEW Whisker Biscuit just installed, Tru-glow sights added this year.

The dampener shown in the
picture is not included.

This bow is A-1 condition, not a scratch on it! Also comes with a Gander Mountain soft bow case.
Will ship as soon as payment is cleared. If you need expedited shipping, message to discuss!

29" Draw (can be adjusted to 31")
60-70#

Asking $600 Or REASONABLE offer
bow 039.jpg

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
How is it adjusted to 31in draw?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry these are the specs, should say 30"

Draw Weights : 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs
Draw Lengths : 25-30"
Axle to Axle : 33"
Brace Height : 7"
Mass Weight : 3.85 lbs
Effective Let Off : 65%
IBO Speed : 320 fps

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can take it to a pro shop and have it adjusted. When my husband bought it, it was set on 27", he took it to Gander Mountain and they adjusted it to 29". He didn't have to replace the cam.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
C'mon guys let's find this bow a new home! My husband loves it and we hate to sell it but Christmas is in TEN days! Been a tough year. I'm in nursing school & hubby works construction, we have five kids. That's the only reason it's for sale.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
you can not change draw length without cam change. I have owned this bow since they have come out and am very familiar with them. This bows cams are draw length specific.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
no Mathews bows have adjustable draw length cams. You can only change draw length by changing the cam. No way will Gander Mountain have the cams to change draw length.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts