Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I was wondering what you’re arrow setups on your revolt x are with your arrow through the Berger. Mine has the bottom of the arrow running thru the middle of the Berger. I did not set this up as a center pull bow.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Mine was setup from the shop with middle of arrow through middle of Berger hole. With new strings on the way I didn't mess with it much and just shot it. When strings came in I set it up just like yours... bottom of arrow through middle berger and it seemed to hold on target better and increased accuracy

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Have mine center and center, I think if Bowtech wanted you to run it higher they would have moved the Berger button hole higher. Just my opinion what ever works for other people no argument form me.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine was setup from the shop with middle of arrow through middle of Berger hole. With new strings on the way I didn't mess with it much and just shot it. When strings came in I set it up just like yours... bottom of arrow through middle berger and it seemed to hold on target better and increased accuracy

I agree! I usually set the arrow center of the Axels but this doesn’t seem like a center pull system

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have mine center and center, I think if Bowtech wanted you to run it higher they would have moved the Berger button hole higher. Just my opinion what ever works for other people no argument form me.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

I am not sure if that’s the case but I am debating thinking back and forth seeing if that true maybe your right.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
With a QAD rest I had the bottom of the arrow running almost at the top of the hole, only way to not get the rest to slap the shelf. Switched to a Hamskea and now have bottom of arrow running middle of hole. I had no issues getting parallel arrow at nock, solid bareshaft results and perfect broadheads flight with fixed blade heads.

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With a QAD rest I had the bottom of the arrow running almost at the top of the hole, only way to not get the rest to slap the shelf. Switched to a Hamskea and now have bottom of arrow running middle of hole. I had no issues getting parallel arrow at nock, solid bareshaft results and perfect broadheads flight with fixed blade heads.

Both great rest! It is funny how they all setup different and still can tune the same. Did you notice any tuning difference or all the same

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
A lot depends on arrow diameter. I run smaller diameter shafts with the bottom of the arrow centered and as the shaft gets fatter the lower I set it. I've bare shafted with PS23'S down to Kenetic Kaos sized arrows with my Revolt X. It's really where the nock sits.

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A lot depends on arrow diameter. I run smaller diameter shafts with the bottom of the arrow centered and as the shaft gets fatter the lower I set it. I've bare shafted with PS23'S down to Kenetic Kaos sized arrows with my Revolt X. It's really where the nock sits.

Very good point! I run a smaller diameter a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts