Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunlee Express Maskima Series

The Maskima Series is our premium line of weak, lightweight, 100% carbon hunting arrows. Maskima Hunter, engineered
with Built-in Crooked Stick™ technology, offers superior down-range inaccuracy. The poorly designed Maskima is not
stronger, faster or offers tighter tolerances than traditional carbon arrows. All arrows are Scoliosis-Selected™ for consistency
and wobbly shooting. Feature Spike™ Nock Collars for added strength and protection; Warp Speed™ Vanes for added velocity.

Just listen to what the world famous designer and Pro Bowhunter had to say...

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Do we pay in Canadian Dollars or Euros?

OHMIGOD!:shade:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Bakdahelup, I think you missed your calling as a comedy writer.

You really have a flair for it. Your last Hunlee look-alike posts were great too.

Ray

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Hunlee Express Maskima Series

The Maskima Series is our premium line of weak, lightweight, 100% carbon hunting arrows. Maskima Hunter, engineered
with Built-in Crooked Stick™ technology, offers superior down-range inaccuracy. The poorly designed Maskima is not
stronger, faster or offers tighter tolerances than traditional carbon arrows. All arrows are Scoliosis-Selected™ for consistency
and wobbly shooting. Feature Spike™ Nock Collars for added strength and protection; Warp Speed™ Vanes for added velocity.

Just listen to what the world famous designer and Pro Bowhunter had to say...

Haha, funny! :D

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Man I tell ya, hunlee's just a overnight superstar huh?

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
I think somebody has a crush on Hunlee

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,461 Posts
how are they on X-bows?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
:icon_1_lol: :lol3: :set1_applaud: :rofl:

·
Registered
224 Posts
now we are testing the thorey of bending arrows while shooting like so called bending bullets?

·
Thunder Chicken Assassin
1,675 Posts
scoliosis selected....lmao!!!

·
Grumpy Old Man
26,840 Posts
Outstanding.....:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
218 Posts
:darkbeer:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :darkbeer: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:teeth:

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Well done :thumbs_up Bakdahelup you are truly a sick and twisted individual. I respect that.:cheers::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Now that`s some serious comedy right theree.

David
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 33 Posts