Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
12 stepper for gear...
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still trying to figure out my issues, and so another round of vetting. As I stated in a previous thread, I have determined that despite wanting to do everything, I am way too spread thin and need to focus on my first love... for now... Oly recurve, and only a bow or two at that.

First, I am looking for a RH Sky TR-7 (current production version) or an MK X-10.

What I am offering up

Beautiful Best Zenit, awesome purple color, 25" RH. This is the barebow version, though it is equally capable in the Oly recurve config as it has all the required bushings and offers weight configuration options that the standard doesn't have with the 3 included barebow weights. It also includes two clicker plates. It will also come with the Best custom fitted foam in box for shipping.
$530

Hoyt Nexus, red ember, 23" RH. This would make a great barebow riser or a sweet setup for someone with a shorter draw. It was going to be my wifes, but she has injured her bow arm and won't be shooting any-time in the near future. It does have some minor scuffing and a few pock marks on the archer side (shown), I had thought about stripping and dipping this badboy, but...
$300

Cartel Fantom, blue, 25" RH. This bow has barely been shot. There are some very minor factory paint imperfections (Cartel standard) on the lower outer side of the limb pocket (shown). Clicker plate is not shown but will be included.
$110

As always prices listed are ORO (or reasonable offer) shipped lower 48, I cover paypal fees. Outside of lower 48, contact me and we will work something out. I ship typically on the day the paypal clears (timing dependent).

Please pm for offers, feel free to ask questions that others may be interested in the answers inline. For trades, please pm me with what you are interested in and we will work out a deal.

Cheers and thanks for looking

·
Genesis 21:20
20,766 Posts
Oh my that Zenit is SUH-Weet!

·
Registered
515 Posts
PM sent re: Nexus

·
12 stepper for gear...
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All pms replied.
Fantom is SPF
Nexus deal didnt go through, misunderstanding on length. Talks are ongoing with another member.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.