Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
12 stepper for gear...
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ILF Dorado I would like to trade for a BB riser. It is a great riser and fun rig, but I just find it a little short for my purposes.

I would consider anything 21 or longer. I would like to try a 21" Satori amongst others.

For the right riser I will consider throwing in any combination of my Long 35# TT Longbow limbs, the AAE Champion 2 rest, shibuya plunger, and/or a quiver with quick release.

Miss my Best Zenit BB would consider another of those, and wouldn't mind trying another Best option as well, or Sky TR7, WF, etc. Maybe a Spig DMS? And can never go wrong offering something else up.

Interested in value for value, so we can dicker (by pm) over adding stuff from my list if I am short, or vice-versa if you are.

PM me with what you have and what you are thinking of in trade.

Cheers
Erik

·
12 stepper for gear...
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$375 for the whole rig (incl rest, not incl plunger), will get pics of the quiver attached shortly.

Cheers

·
12 stepper for gear...
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the interest.

Not too interested in splitting it up due to shipping costs from Canada. If you do want individual parts, I will get you a shipping cost (it won't be cheap if you want tracking).

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.