Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS RH Quinn Stallion recurve 60" [email protected] Black riser that I painted flat black and it came out real nice. The limbs are a little more glossy black. It's in good condition and shoots very well.

Note: The bottom limb has a light scuff along the edge of the limb and you can feel it if you run your finger along the edge of the limb. You can sand it down and repaint it if you wish, but it doesn't affect the performance of the bow so I never saw a need to do so.

$190 TYD in lower 48 only and I will only accept postal money order since I don't have a paypal account.

Sorry no trades.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I believe it got sold. I inquired about it on another site and was told it was no longer available.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been wondering what my Quinn would look like in a flat black...thanks. That Ferrari red has got to go. I love how it shoots.I've not found anything else quite like it...but I'm working on just that.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,

Sorry, I should have posted this sooner, but the previous buyer backed out at the last minute so I decided to keep it after all. Maybe that's good because these bows shoot really well.

Good Luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.