Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to do this, but I have my eye on a PCP air rifle and can't seem to muster any mad money anywhere else. This is the premier barebow riser out there. Mine is black with wood grip and comes with riser weights as well as the Spig flipper made to fit into the slot on this riser (and of course the all the paperwork, etc. that came in the box). I have had one set of limbs on this bow and shot it maybe a couple hundred times. I can post some pics later but I guarantee it to be ANIB.

Alt Services has them for $465 plus shipping....I need $425 shipped TYD (+4% Paypal)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the same riser that Scott Antczak is shooting in "Modern Traditional"...no one needs one?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just entry level right now....mostly plinking and pesting....looking hard at a Marauder for the value v. price. I would love to step in at a higher level (European gun) but want to get my feet wet first before jumping too deep. I have been on the Yellow forum and TalonTalk mostly lurking and learning...I'll check out the one you posted as well.
-Rob

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Hey, Rob!....If I were still shooting Recurve Unaided, I would have allready had the Money in the mail for this riser!......What a sweet riser!....It's the riser that I wanted when I was shooting the 'Curves, and in my favorite color too!...Good Luck selling it!....Take care........Harperman

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I soooo want this riser but no cash right now.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Jim and Scott....long time no see....you guys know you both want this riser...let's have a bidding war...LOL.
-Rob

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
really....no one wants to shoot barebow serendipity?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rob would love too but no money right now. There are a 1/2 dozen or more bows in various classifieds I jsut want to have :teeth:

dave

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I want this riser BADLY!....But, no $$$ for recurve stuff at this time, so TTT for 'Ya, Rob!....Harperman

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No....oddly enough, it's still sitting in my shop here in the snowy north....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.