Archery Talk Forum banner

Rhino Outdoors Lid Cam ??

998 2
I found a couple videos on U Tube for the Lid Cam. It said availability would be mid March or so, but I've been unable to locate anything about them. I even tried a google search and didn't come up with much. Seems like a pretty good way to record some bow hunting footage with the rotating lens to view down the arrow shaft. Anyway, any of you guys out there have any info about where these are available or better yet some actual time with them ??
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,777 Posts
We played with them at the ATA show and they are pretty inovative. Being able to adjust the lens to look down the shaft is neat, now the viewer can see the shot from your perspective. Our order has not arrived at the shop yet but we have 6 out of the original dozen sold already.

· Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Z, it's good to know that they haven't arrived yet. Any idea how quick to expect them ? If you don't have them all sold when they arrive, maybe you could shoot me a PM and I could get one off you. I'm going to continue looking up here, but nobody seems to have a clue what I'm talking about so far. Anyway, thanks again !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.