Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1128 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I have been selling a few of these on ebay and done pretty good, so I thought try and sell a few on here. I have 34 colors of paracord to choose from and your choice of either black or brown leather mounting straps with brass or silver grommets in the center.

I have 3 designs to choose from: cobra stitch, twisted cobra stitch, and half hitch. I can also do a standard diamond braid with 2-4 colors for $10 tyd. I also have keychains for sale: $3 with purchase of a wrist strap, or $5 without.

The price is $14 shipped tyd. If you'd like to match a specific camo pattern or a color combo I don't have, let me know and I'll post a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you have made up that would work with Realtree Ap. Interested in a keychain also. Thanks
Here are 3 of my designs with some different realtree ap color combos. I can mix or match any 4 colors listed if you don't like any of these, just let me know. I'll post some more keychain pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot to add, my paypal address is [email protected]. If you'd like to place an order, make sure to include the color combo and design you'd like with payment, along with choice of black or brown leather and silver or brass grommet. If someone needs my mailing address for money order, pm me. Thanks, jonathan

1 - 20 of 1128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.