Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings everyone,
My last thread is a few years old, so I thought I'd make a new one with upgraded pricing etc. I'm now the longest running slingmaker on AT, I've been selling on here since 2007. I'd like to thank all of you who have purchased items from me during that time!

Here's a link to the old thread, where you'll find pics of my previous work: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1343535

Here is a link to my Photo Album, where you can see even more of my work: http://s187.photobucket.com/user/wvridgerunner19/library/?sort=3&page=1
I have to admit, my Photo Album should have thousands more pics than it does. I've been so busy making slings/trying to ship them ASAP, that I've been lacking in pic taking. I'll try and take/post more pics of my work, so you folks can see more of what I have to offer. I'll also post pics more regularly in this thread, as I make new items. Also, if any satisfied customers have a camera, feel free to post pics of my work, as this might help others in choosing colors/designs etc.

ALL of my paracord products are made with real military grade 550 paracord, not the fake stuff! The paracord I use is guaranteed not stretch, shrink, rot, or mildew, unlike the cheaper stuff that some others are using. My leather is machine die cut, using Hermann Oak Leather, in your choice of Black or Brown. This leather is very high quality, stiff/thick, and will hold up for years. All of my products come with a 2 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced for free if a problem occurs. I offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you aren't completely satisfied with the item(s) you receive.

Shipping Method: I now ship all orders via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance. I no longer use USPS First Class due to numerous lost packages.

Payment Methods:

Credit/Debit Card Phone Orders: (304)445-5185 (If I don't answer, that usually means I'm working on a sling. Please leave a message and I'll call back ASAP)

Paypal to: [email protected]
Money Orders:
Jonathan Fox
PO Box 149
Talcott, WV 24981

Be sure to include a note with payment stating your ArcheryTalk username, and the colors/design of each product if possible. In order to take advantage of my special AT pricing, orders will have to be sent via paypal, phone, or money order.

Expected Turnaround Time
Turnaround times can vary drastically, depending on my current order volume, at the time your order is placed. I strive to ship all orders within 5-7 days. However, as I personally make every item by hand, it may take up to 15 days for me to process your order. Please pm me before ordering and I can give a more accurate estimate of current turnaround time. You'll receive an email with tracking once your order ships, so please refrain from PM's requesting order updates after ordering, as I also answer all messages myself... the more messages I have to answer, the less time I have to work on orders.

Here is my latest product list with prices:
Wrist Slings:
Cobra Stitch, Half Hitch, or Twisted Cobra Wrist Slings:
1 sling: $20 tyd
2 slings: $30 tyd
3 slings: $39 tyd
4 slings: $47 tyd
5 slings: $52 tyd

***Overbraid Cobra Stitch Slings***: $25 tyd
***Cobra Stitch Sling w/ Skulls***: $31 tyd
***Standard "Skinny" Slings are also available and are $15 tyd. They can be done in a 3 or 4 strand flat braid or 4 strand round braid***

Finger Slings: $7 each, 2 for $10, 5 for $20
Small Bino Slings (clip to belt) : $12 tyd or 2 for $20
Bino/Rangefinder Shoulder Lanyards: $30-35
Bow Carrying Shoulder Lanyard: $45
Release Wrist Lanyards: $15 tyd or 2 for $25
Neck Lanyards: Starting at $15
Survival Bracelets: $15 tyd or 2 for $25
Keychains: Starting at $5 tyd
Eyeglass Lanyards: $15 tyd

Paracord Colors:
Here's a link to my paracord suppliers color charts: http://www.survival-pax.com/color-chart
I only use "E.L." Wood brand paracord, so just select the "E.L" Wood brand manufacturer tab, and you'll be able to see every color I stock or have access to. I don't have all the colors in stock, but if you see a color you like, I can order and have it in hand within about 5 days.

When I'm not swamped with regular sling orders, I also do custom work upon request. If you need something made that's not already listed above... feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
TOP NOTCH strap and sling maker. I wont put anyone else's slings on my bows!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Various Shoulder Slings/ Neck Lanyards

Shoulder Bow Carrying Sling (adjustable length, can be quietly taken on/off in seconds and there are no metal pieces)

Rangefinder Shoulder Lanyard

Neck Lanyards for carrying ID Badges/Multi Tools etc.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Various Bino Slings

Here's one of my short Bino Slings which clip to your belt. Instead of using one of my usual metal "quiver clip" belt clips, this one uses a "Hip-Clip" made by ThirdHand Archery. The Hip-Clip threads through your belt, and has a slot which holds your bow (or bino sling in this case), keeping it readily available, while also keeping your hands free. I'm not affiliated with Thirdhand Archery, but I have to say, they make some very useful/well built MADE IN U.S.A products.

Here's a Bino Shoulder Lanyard (which is a little long in length for my niece, whose shown in the pic lol).

As you can see, my shoulder lanyard and small bino sling are attached using the same type of clips, so you can quickly swap between the short belt type bino slings to my over the shoulder type bino lanyard, depending on your needs on any given day.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Survival Bracelets

Here are a few pics and pricing breakdown of my survival bracelets. These bracelets are great to wear anytime you're in the outdoors, and might possibly need access to some cordage, or if you just want a bracelet that matches your favorite sports/school colors etc. Depending on the design and size, these bracelets are usually made with 7-18ft of paracord. If you're a DIY type person (as I am), I'm sure there are plenty of Youtube tutorials on how to build your own paracord bracelet, which would save you a few bucks compared to my pricing.

Here's a great informative review of one of my bracelets, written by the folks over at "Zombease". They have a nice website with lots of DIY/survival type content. Their review describes some of the situations in which these bracelets come in handy: http://zombease.com/sometimes-survival-comes-down-to-a-bracelet/.

I offer a couple different design variations and attachment options. Here's the pricing on my most common bracelet options:

Cobra Stitch with adjustable steel shackle. This design provides you with about 12-20ft of paracord. The shackles provide about 3/8" of length adjustment, and come in your choice of chrome or black powdercoat finish: $23tyd

Here's a pic of a disassembled bracelet. If you think you might actually use the paracord, I recommend choosing only one color, as this provides you with a single, long strand of paracord:

Cobra Stitch with curved plastic side release buckle. These are made from approximately 7-10ft. of cordage, custom made to your wrist measurement (not adjustable): $15tyd.

Cobra Stitch with a Knot & Loop attachment option. These provide about the same amount of cordage as the shackle design, but the length is non adjustable: $17tyd

Cobra Stitch with Overbraid. These provide you with the same amount of cordage as my other designs, plus an additional 6-10ft. of "micro paracord". Price is $21 with Knot & Loop or Plastic Buckle, and $28 with steel shackle:

I can also do other designs upon request. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

·
DefiantShooter
10,972 Posts
You will not, find a better one out there...

1 - 20 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.