Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lastnight my daughter broke the camera.....She forced the SIM card in the wrong way that it was jammed so far in I couldn't get it out.....I called Ridgetec this morning knowing it was not their fault and I was willing to pay for repairs it wasn't a warranty issue. Anthony and I spoke for about 30 mins and he said mail it back let us look it over.....So I dropped it off for shipping at the post office around 10am.

Now get this, Anthony called me back just now, and asked if it was shipped, I told him yes and I have a shipping number which I gave him....He said OK, I'm shipping you out a brand new camera with a new SIM card today . I'm lost for words and totally surprised cause this isn't a cheap camera, we don't know each other I'm so grateful

NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE & BACKING UP THEIR PRODUCT !!!!!

Just want to give out credit to Ridgetec Cameras they are truly a professional company !!!!!!

·
Ad Meliora
18,201 Posts
Very fortunate for you. Doubtful they will deal with every situation this way, only time will tell.

But is it really “backing up their product” when the product didn’t fail?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm happy to know you know how they run a business....maybe praising a company like this is in order in today's world.....but assuming as you do shows you have no faith in some businesses

Fortunate I am

1 - 3 of 3 Posts