Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here! Just ordered this bow. Have some CE Maxima Hunter 350's with 100 grain heads. Shooting 29 inches at 70#. Putting a Ripcord and HHA .019 single pin on it. Dealer told me no need for string leeches, but put some limbsaver deals on the split limbs, not sure what stab to go with.

Other Madness owners chime in and talk about what accessories you went with for rigging and any other madness tips or characteristics of the XL/ speeds?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Check out Xtreme Stabs. Great product from a great guy. You can get any camo pattern matched and the price is spot on. You can see them at:

xtremestabilizers.com

Mark has a new stab coming out in the very near future that is sure to turn some heads.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Check out Xtreme Stabs. Great product from a great guy. You can get any camo pattern matched and the price is spot on. You can see them at:

xtremestabilizers.com

Mark has a new stab coming out in the very near future that is sure to turn some heads.
The website is xtremestabilization.com:wink: and thanks for the kind words.

Theres many PSE guys on here that will be glad to help you out. So just fire away with any questions you may have. Oh yea you made a great choice in your bow its a shooter for sure

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
accessories

i put a 11oz b stinger on mine it took all the vib out and it holds very good , iam also shooting the new bisquit for hunting with a tru glo sight with 6 10s with the push button light, it is a fantastic all around hunting and 3d rig!

·
Breathn
12,556 Posts
tttt

The website is xtremestabilization.com:wink: and thanks for the kind words.

Theres many PSE guys on here that will be glad to help you out. So just fire away with any questions you may have. Oh yea you made a great choice in your bow its a shooter for sure
very good choice here...on bow and if you went with this stabilizer

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
smooth stability stabilizers

I have a bow madness XL and I shoot the smooth stability stabilizer 12" with 8 ounces of weight. Holds and shoots like a dream. I have mine set up for indoor spots right now with a G5 expert II rest, sword .010 5 pin sight, and shooting CX linejammers. I have not run it through a chrono yet, doesn't really matter to me since it is indoors, in the spring I will crank it down to 70# and shoot for speed during 3D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts