Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Arrows Will Group To The Right Of The Dot For A While Then Move To The Left , Then Back To The Right. The Up And Down Impact Stays Right On Target. Was Wonder What Everybody Thought, Am I Moving My Anchor Point Or Could I Be Torqueing The Bow? I Ve Tried Chasing The Arrows With My Sight But It Does No Good. After A While They Move Back. I Am Getting Good Groups There Just A Inch To One Side Or The Other. Thanks..

·
Registered
518 Posts
You are probably changing your grip a little without realizing it.I can do the same thing by putting more presssure on the left or right side of the grip.

CB

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Shorten the drawlnegth a little bit. I'll bet you're not drawing and holding consistently. Of course this can vary the impact. It varies the pressure on the grip, too. Makes life hell with a bow in your hands.

·
Registered
51 Posts
well since no one else mentioned this I will.. when I first started shooting i had a real problem with findin the exact same anchor point, and my arrows would wander left and then right, I cant stress enough about a good anchor point. .my g/f is having the exact same problem and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that she isn't find the exact same anchor every time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts