Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres the deal, I am currently deployed to Iraq. We have 13 archers in our troop that brought their bows and at least 5 more that are going to buy while we are here.

Does anyone know if any of these companies offer a military discount? We are looking to purchase a few targets and ideally since most of us hunt, we would like to get some 3D targets.

Please pass on any info you may have. Thank you.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I would hit them all up and see which one will step up. Maybe someone will help out with the shipping giving your situation and what you guys are doing for us. Thank you all for what you do.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for all the replies, I was away from a comp for a bit. It looks like we all may just end up buying 1 each whether its block type targets or 3d, thanks the for the replies and the support! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have some used 3-D targets you boys can have for free. I'll make sure to pick through and get you the ones with plenty of shots left in them. I'll talk to the proshop owner tomorrow and let ya know. Send me an email at [email protected] and let me know what you boys are looking for. I have family and friends who currently are serving or have served so i'll try to hook you up with whatever you need. Just shoot me an email and we'll get to business and get you guys shooting ASAP. --Michigan Mark

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow

Hey mark way to go. before they can thank you, let me. that is a great thing your doing. any piece of home you can bring them will help more then most will ever know. Hunting may be different after the sand box but target shooting will never change....

·
Registered
91 Posts
I work for FEDX and we are in Iraq, send me some more info on where you would want these sent and I will see what we can do!
Dennis D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thats awesome

dude michigan mark your a good man! i hope those guys get em soon and maybe there Lt. will let them stick a couple of insurgents!

·
Registered
11,135 Posts
Rinehart had several used and blemished targets at Bedford at really discounted prices. Might get them to donate a couple. Just wish I'd bought one. They had been used at the NASP shoot down at Orlando's Walt Disney World.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts