Archery Talk Forum banner

Rinehart r-100 sedalia mo

2087 Views 22 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  floater
State Fair Archery Club in Sedalia MO will host the R-100 on april 18 and 19 to pre register or for directions go to www.r100.org
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
r-100

glad to see you guys were able to host this year ,,,, cant wait !!!!!!

· Registered
8 Posts
We're planning on going.....with 3 kids! Can anyone give us a heads up on how long the lines get? Do we need to take chairs? Chairs aren't something we normally do but sounds like things are going to be wet and could possibly be a long day! We're excited but want to be prepared. Thanks!

· Registered
867 Posts
We're planning on going.....with 3 kids! Can anyone give us a heads up on how long the lines get? Do we need to take chairs? Chairs aren't something we normally do but sounds like things are going to be wet and could possibly be a long day! We're excited but want to be prepared. Thanks!
I've never shot it, but heard that you have a lot of long waits. We have a group wanting to go, but the weather isn't looking very promising....

· Registered
786 Posts
Anyone shoot the R100 today. Me and Spicman were going to head up there, but the rain chance kind of detoured us. We ended up shooting the tourney at Crossroads Archery in Springfield, Mo. instead. Just missed a toad strangler rainstorm that pounded us on the way back to Arkansas.

Shot with a guy and his son in our group, great time and always cool to meet new people.

· Registered
786 Posts
I shot the African side Saturday. Rained some here and there but was fun anyway. Bit of an adventure getting back to the road in my car but we made it.:thumbs_up
Yeah, I was a little dissappointed not to make it up there. I have shot an R100 before, but was really looking forward to getting up there for this one. Seems you never know when it will be close enough to home to shoot it.

It's definitely a good time and worth the effort to make it to one. Glad you guys had fun.

· Registered
867 Posts
We had a great time this weekend... got drenched Saturday and got stuck Sunday, but it was fun. Thanks to all the guys there that set it up.... I bet they had fun pulling out all the targets...

· Registered
3,262 Posts
I went too. I got wet and stuck, but had a great time and managed to win a 18-1 target.

· Registered
107 Posts
On behalf of State Fair Archery Club, as well as Rinehart, I wish to thank all of you who came to the R-100 this year. While the weather was challenging, and the mud was aggravating, there were still over 400 shooters and I hope they all had a good time.

Again thanks to all!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.