Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I made the switch!
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I got a 18-1 to prove a point that I could get a new one in a year. Well------------------------it didn't work out that way. Got me a new Rhinoblock today can't wait to sling some arrows its way. I shot the 18-1 like it was my neighbors and it still looks great. I just like the size of the rhinoblock better and you have a few more dots to aim at.

·
Team 4 Play
17,305 Posts
How much do one of those go for and what are the dimensions?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Saaw one in Fleet Farm today here in Green Bay for $129. Had 2 sides that are deer vitals and 4 sides with dots. Wish I wouldn't have gotten a 18-1 for a gift.

Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rhinoblock in Cabela's

Just saw the Rhinoblock in the newest 2010 Cabela's Archery Magazine put out last week. I think they want $129.99 for it. It says 16 x 16 x 13. It says it has a replaceable insert in it, in my opinion, that makes it pretty unique. Doesn't say what they charge for the insert though.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I bought an 18-1 target at the IBO Worlds in Indiana in 2007. It still looks great. If the rhino block is as good, I want one.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I have one on order. I still have an 18-1 with a little life in it, but I have a Slick Trick in it that I cannot find for the life of me. I pulled the insert out and the broadhead has vanished, but it is in the target somewhere.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Bh's also.

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
I LOVE my Rhino Block!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have one on order. I still have an 18-1 with a little life in it, but I have a Slick Trick in it that I cannot find for the life of me. I pulled the insert out and the broadhead has vanished, but it is in the target somewhere.
I have an insert and point lost in my target somewhere also.

My Rinehart 18-1 works great and there is still alot of places on it left to shoot at.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I have an 18-1 that has thousands of shots, and still going strong. I'll have it for another few years unless it get stolen.:pukey: I'll have to get the Rhino after the 18-1 is junk.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
a1hoyt.ca

I am very happy with my 18-1 it takes shot after shot after shot and it just won't give out still stopping Broadheads and field points like it was new.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have been shooting my 18-1 for 6 months now and it still looks new. I shoot everyday also. Rinehart targets are worth the extra money cause they will last you as long as 5 block type targets would.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rhinoblock

I shot my new Rhinoblock yesterday and its awesome. The arrows only go about 4 or 5 inches into the target and they pull out very easy. Its smaller than most targets but you can tell this thing is well built. Its fairly small but still weighs 21 pounds. Like all Rinehart targets this thing is built to last

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ive wanted one for a while now and I think all this talk has put me over the edge...Rhinoblock here I come!!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts