Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 698 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIPshot Pro Staff Wanted!

RIP Archery is looking for individuals who have a strong desire to improve their archery skills and tell others about how they did that.

RIPshot is a new concept to the archery industry, that allows an archer to use pure back tension when shooting their bow.

RIPshot pulls from the elbow, but don’t worry it’s not bulky, after forming it to your arm it can go on quicker, and is equally as comfortable as a traditional wrist release. Find out more about RIPshot at riparchery.com

We want you to tell us why you would be the best Pro Staff for RIPshot. Simply reply to this post, -or- send us a PM between now and December 9th, 2009 telling us all the reasons we should choose you.

Top applicants will be chosen and contacted by midnight, December 11th, Pacific Standard Time.

If you’re interested in taking your shot to the next level, (on us) tell us so before December 9th!

·
Poke'n'hope
1,148 Posts
Thanks Nat

Glad to be a part of the Rip Shot Family, Thanks for the eye-opener... :thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Also proud to be part of the rip shot pro staff!
Thanks gnat.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
370 Posts
pm sent!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Pro staff

Hay guys this is a greay system I have been useing it for the last 2 mouths and it tighned up my groups out at 50 &60 yards Natt I will be sead you a pm your fraind Mike c.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
pm

sent pm did you get it sure hope so thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
PM sent!! Sounds like this may be the advantage I was looking for, to use in this seasons 3-D!! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Looking for DEC 9 for the good word on who gets on staff so lets take it to the top whis you all good luck

·
Registered
607 Posts
pro staff

pm sent
thanks again for the opportunity

1 - 20 of 698 Posts