Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to send out a dedication to my buddy, Zach Fox who passed away on 3-20-08 at the age of 16. I will always remember you and everbody loves you and misses you. I would also like everyone to send out there prayers for Zach's little brother, Dustin, who is still in the hospital in critical condition.

Thank you,
Shane Gifford

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank

This is very sad to read. My prayers go out to his family and may he rest in peace.
Thank you for this.

But I would also like to add that his girlfriend was also in the crash but she is ok but devastated obviously. She has a broken arm.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I just wanted to send out a dedication to my buddy, Zach Fox who passed away on 3-20-08 at the age of 16. I will always remember you and everbody loves you and misses you. I would also like everyone to send out there prayers for Zach's little brother, Dustin, who is still in the hospital in critical condition.

Thank you,
Shane Gifford
i am sorry for your lose, i will pray for you and Dustin...keep me posted on how he's do Please and Zach's family

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
like army boy said keep us posted on how they are doning in the mornig at are easter dinner in church i will send a prayer for u and dustin, and all his family i am so sorry u lost ur freind i will pray for yall.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Thoughts and prayers from NJ.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Prayers sent for you and the family

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updates

I just found out a little bit about Dustin. I guess he shattered both his legs and pelvis, and he had plastic surgery to repair his face last night.

That is all I know at this time, but think you all for your prayers.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Prayers sent.Very sad indeed.:cry:

·
Registered
882 Posts
man i will definatly send my prairs out to them.

what happend?

·
Registered
890 Posts
I just found out a little bit about Dustin. I guess he shattered both his legs and pelvis, and he had plastic surgery to repair his face last night.

That is all I know at this time, but think you all for your prayers.
thanks for the update. i haven't been able to get them out of my mined today i really upset me, i mean it could happen to anyone. I'll continue to pray.

·
Registered
890 Posts
ya howd it happen and thanks for the update
car crash... same thing that happened to 6 of my sisters friends this summer... 4 died.. she would have been the 5th but God had different plans.

·
Registered
320 Posts
car crash... same thing that happened to 6 of my sisters friends this summer... 4 died.. she would have been the 5th but God had different plans.
sad to here ...im glad to hear she made it hows she doin how old is she

·
Registered
882 Posts
car accidents can be really hard. then everyone is hurting. i have some friends that i shoot with ill ask them to keep them in their prairs.

·
Registered
192 Posts
my prayers go out to you and dustin and his family.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:cry: , Prayers go out to the Family , girlfriend , and you . May God Bless .
Praying that Dustin has a speedy recovery from his physical injury's and the emotionial injury's....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts