Archery Talk Forum banner

ripcord...the good guys

467 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  bginvestor
recently had reason to send two rests back for "overhaul"...both had factory type problems. the rests were a drop zone and a ripcord. both top end models. off they went usps priority. the ripcord was REPLACED..no questions asked! the drop zone experience was a nightmare. i heard nothing for weeks...then i got the rest back untouched in the mail. a note claimed they had attempted (twice) to contact me via email and when i did not respond...they sent the rest back. i got no emails. none. why they did not notify me via mail (they obviously had my address) so i could call etc i do not know. both these rests are good rests. buy the ripcord...they really do care about your business.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Coram Deo
3,288 Posts
I experimented with and butchered the rest on my Ripcord so I e-mailed them asking if I could buy a couple more. They sent them to me for FREE. Needless to say, I have two bows and both wear Ripcords. I like 'em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.