Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a friend of mine up heere in Alaska has a condition in which he cant use his wrist to draw his bow.. He really wants to shoot and hunt but does not want to go the cross bow route.. He is looking for a ripshot release to see if that can help him. If anyone has a lead on one could you please pm me... any info would be greatly appreciated..
thanks
dave

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL yeah thats the friend lookin... just told him about AT so he joined up and didnt know I made this post... hes pretty pumped cause he did not realize there was something like this out there and it gives him some hope to get back to archery huntin... thanks for the reply

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dad's trying his best to get his kid's summer archery experiance set up

Guilty as charged. Got three young ones from 8 to 18 that all want shoot arrows out back and make an archery range in our backyard. Hopefully in that order. If I can get back in the game good enough to hang with them target shooting, they'll be all the more wanting to do the best they can and we can a big huge family affair with three weapons going at a time on range.

I don't need to be able to do all the bow hunting that i used to. But it would be nice. If I was physically able to to get back into it I'd probably have to upgrade to a more modern compound, but well see.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have my new Ripshot release in hand now - what a miracle! Thank you

This product to my knowledge was only made by one small company back in 2010, for a short time. It is the only product to my knowledge that was sold to allow a person to shoot a bow with a disabled hand/wrist.

Much thanks to Themiddleman, owner of a fine archery shop in Idaho, for getting this product to me, and especially so quickly. It arrived today NIB unopened complete with all instructions, instructional DVD, everything. I can't thank you enough.

And also much thanks to Dave (post #1, this thread) who got me out of my Alaska wintertime doldrums into this forum where I could find Themiddleman thousands of miles away, with the long-discontinued unique product I needed, in my size, in stock.

Thanks also to this forum. To make a national connection to an out of manufacture product this fast and well. Amazing. What a fine forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts