Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
considering 2016 v37, or e35 (transferable warranty) or couple hundred more for a new ritual(not transferrable) -- for hunting only, about 65# 29.5 draw, any ideas?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Have you shot all of them yet? Would think the ritual or 35 for only hunting but that is just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
674 Posts
For hunting only the Ritual makes the most sense due to its "shorter" ATA. Although its ATA isn't all that shorter than the E35, just 1.5". I have an E35 and it's an amazing shooter. But I bought it to use it for hunting, 3D, and spots. If it were me, a sub-2016 E35 (or E32) can be had for way cheaper with a transferable warranty. Save the extra cash you'd throw at the Ritual and upgrade some other accessories instead.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Haven't shot my ritual much but so far it feels like my favorite bow to date. Really liked my v37 for hunting (I have 31" draw) haven't owned a 35 but have shot one. I think you would be happy with any of them but go shoot em if u can. One thing that is very important to me is the ritual seems a bit quieter than my v37 did.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I’m shooting as good as I ever have with my new Ritual, it is my favorite bow to date. It is going to be a deer killing machine!

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
All I can say is if a brand new ritual is only a cpl hundred more you are either getting a smoking deal on a ritual and please share where. Or you are massively overpaying for the other 2. Third possibility I guess maybe you meant pick up a v37 and a v35?

To get to the question, sorry, if you want a new bow I say go buy the ritual. The other two are going to harvest just as many animals and post just as good of scores. Can't really be "justified" with the better argument.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts