Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was set for the year with bows...not! I've got the bow buying blues again.

Looking for a comparison between the Ritual and Logic by those that have shot both. Specifically the draw stroke, valley, grip, overall feel etc. Setup will be 27.5" with 60# limbs. Elite and Prime both have excellent fit and finish so that's a wash.

I did have a chance to shoot the Logic at 29"/60# and walked away very impressed. May be difficult to find a Ritual to shoot though.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
The Ritual felt far better than the Logic to me. The Ritual is one of the best feeling bows I have ever shot. The Logic has a stiffer draw towards the end compared to the Ritual. The Ritual is easier to draw, has a better string angle and it's faster. No comparison if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I would like to see more on these two bows how the bow holds and how the grips compare I know grip is subjective but very important to consistent accuracy.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought the Logic held very well, that was the biggest thing that attracted me to the bow. I'm guessing the center grip technology along with the wide stance of the limbs and cams are responsible for that. As for the grip, I'm fond of a wider flat grip like my Evolves. The Logic is narrower and rounded at the sides, not a bad thing but one of the things that I'm not crrazy about.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had a chance to shoot the Logic some more and the Ritual won hands down in every way. That's not to say the Logic isn't a nice bow but the Ritual just works much better for me, it's my favorite all time bow!

·
!!!! Get WAAC Tuned !!!!
1,625 Posts
If you ask me. Logic is by far the best hunting bow prime has ever produced.
Centergy Grip. Awesome string angle swerve and zero dampeners. Easiest bow to tune and holds rock solid. Stabilizers not even needed. Solid company that will always be there for you. Free strings for life. What else could a hunter ask for.
You buy Prime. You buy ENGINEERING!
JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Shoot them both, buy whichever one lights your fire. I can say the Ritual is my favorite. Super smooth, reasonably fast, no hand shock and quiet. Prime makes a nice bow, but the Ritual is in my opinion far better.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts