Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had these for 2 seasons, never wore them but they traveled with me in my packs.....size XL 75.00 OBO TYD

Ranger ATJ (All Terrain Pant) Description
The Ranger ATJ was designed to answer the question – “what does one wear when stalking/running hours on end after that monster bull or huge whitetails crossing streams, wading through knee-deep snow, climbing ridges, crawling close for the perfect shot?” Of course it the Ranger ATJ. the Ranger will simply outperform any other cold-weather hunting pant on the market today. Its been known to wade across streams (just don’t stop midway to view the scenery) keeping the wearer dry although we do not recommend this type of travel. But when you are on the trail of your trophy, you don’t stop and you need a pant that will be every bit as tough as the terrain you are traveling. Weatherproof side zippers provide much needed breathabilty during periods of exertion. Additional features include 2 weatherproof zippered handwarmer pockets, one weatherproof zippered back pocket, Diamond-flex crotch and belt loops. Because some people overheat quicker than others, the Ranger provides individual climate control to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable. Additional features include 2 weatherproof zippered handwarmer pockets, a weatherproof zippered back pocket, belt loops, 12-inch heavy-duty leg zippers, a Diamond-Flex Crotch, and internal neoprene boot gaiters that fully enhances the Ranger’s ability to take on all conditions of terrain and weather. Like all RIVERS WEST® pants, the Ranger ATP is NOT designed to be worn over other pants. They are your pants. Wear them over a base-wicking layer or thermal layer to experience all the stretch and comfort of Original H2P®. Machine wash, dryer safe.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.