Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals...I don't know if I'm out of line here so just bare with me. This is Ashley Waddell, Michael's wife, and I need your help. I've read this forum for months now and I really appreciate the kind things ya'lll have said about my husband.

What I need your help with is this...It’s that time of year again. Time to vote for your favorite Outdoor Channel TV show. Its really, really easy I promise ~ just follow the link below and follow the registration process.

LINK TO VOTE:
http://www.theoutdoorchannel.com/gmaindex.cfm

You don’t have to vote in all categories just the important one...the first one ~ Favorite Outdoor Shooting/Hunting TV show ~ REALTREE ROADTRIPS WITH MICHAEL WADDELL. The entire process takes about 2 mins. Also, by registering you are entered in a drawing to win an all expense paid trip to the SHOT show.

I’m very proud of Michael, he is truly just a country who got lucky. Only his family knows the amount of time & hard work that he puts into what he does everyday. There is so much more than just the hunting aspect that most people never see. I could tell you story after story ~ in my mind he deserves all of the trophies!!

Thanks for your VOTE!!! I've never campaigned for him before so this is a new one & well, Michael is probably going to kill me :) However, if you see fit plz forward this email to all of your family and friends too...the more votes the better :)

Good hunting~
The Waddell Clan
Ashley, Mason and Meyer - minus one daddy in the Fall

·
Got Archery?
3,030 Posts
You guys got my vote. I love watching Michael getting to do what every guy dreams of for a job. Keep on filling us in. Good Luck

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Heck . . . you don't even have to ask . . . "Road Trips" is great!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sure ill go and vote i really like that show. Michael is a great hunter and ya have another hunter on ya's hands with Mason. I watched a show this mornin that had Mason and Michael dove huntin from last fall and it was a good show. Good luck huntin this year and get some gooduns

·
Registered
799 Posts
got my vote

he came to iowa to the deer classic and we all thought he was great ecspecially my brother in law that won the autographed hoyt he signed!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
From one country bumkin to another (with a college education from the carolinas!!) YOU GOT MY VOTE!!

P.S. Ashley...don't forget to close the truck door before backing out of garage :) J/K!! Bust another big one in texas this year and tell Micheal it about time to put mason on video.

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
DarrinM said:
You can have the vote this year but next year when OBT and I have our show all bets are off ;)
Darrin . . . this was for the Outdoor Channel . . . not the Comedy Channel. :)

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
Mr. October said:
Darrin . . . this was for the Outdoor Channel . . . not the Comedy Channel. :)

Just watch.... We will take over both channels... And the Mens channel to boot!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ashley, I just watched your little one hammer down on some dove about 30 minutes ago on my DVR.

Roadtrips would get my vote anyway. Michael does an excellant job with the show. He seems just like the guys that I hunt with. Which by the way is scary:eek:

Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
You got my vote. Waddell is the man.

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
DarrinM said:
Just watch.... We will take over both channels... And the Mens channel to boot!!!!!!!!
What about WE? LOL!

·
Registered
255 Posts
bbarnett51 said:
Ashley, I just watched your little one hammer down on some dove about 30 minutes ago on my DVR.

Roadtrips would get my vote anyway. Michael does an excellant job with the show. He seems just like the guys that I hunt with. Which by the way is scary:eek:

Good Luck!!!!
B thats the show i was talkin bout i watched this mornin. He was hittin them doves good also. Heck we both from arkansas also

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Voted. It was a close one between Roadtrips and Spirit of the Wild. I've not seen the Nuge post on here, so Michael gets my vote.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts