Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rodney I am not trying to stir up trouble but I am curious to know whats going on with the crossbow? Are you still working on it or have you abondoned the idea, I hope not because you were on to something special. I know some members here were asking for a spped deamon but if it would just do 350fPS and look like the prototype I think it would be a winner. I am still keeping my fingers crossed and hope Athens joins the crossbow market.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
More is ... better. Let's go Athens!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I don't think Rodney will "go down that road again". When they (Athens) have a bow READY to hit the market, then and only then will we hear a word about it. I for one had my money all saved up for the Apoc. which has now been spent on something else. When Athens finally does come out with their crossbow and is offered up for sale I will be one of the first ones in line to add it to my (growing) collection of stealth stick throwers. Like Duke said..............more is better!

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Have you guys watched that AT&T TV ad where the little girl is explaining why more is better than less???:) It reminds me of Duke:wink:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
We want more, we want more... when we really like something we want more!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
and then you'll be like.. " rahr, rhar, rarh, rahr, rarh, rahr , rarh.., which means 'I wish my bow was back to a human'

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I don't care about dates or pictures or specs anymore, I have healed from the day of Apocalypse for the Apocalypse. Can you just give us a simple Yes or No whether Athens Archery is still venturing down the path of crossbows. You had a lot of people strung along for a long time and I think a Yes/No isn't too much to ask for.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I wouldn't want to be holding my breath too long on this one though. Athens hasn't even updated their web site yet. Still stuck in 2012.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Trust us rock, we had patience. It is called all of 2012. I don't know why I am so in to this bow, it was definitely the best looking bow and still is in my opinion. It is ashame that it couldn't come to the market, they did and still do have a great opportunity with it. I would just like to know if the crossbow is still in the works that is it. I have a tendency to impulsively buy things and would want to waste that coin on another bow to have this one come out.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I wouldn't want to be holding my breath too long on this one though. Athens hasn't even updated their web site yet. Still stuck in 2012.
it got update awhile back. it has the new bows up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree a simple yes or no would be appreciated if the apocalypse is going to exist someday.
Thats all I'm hoping for just a simple yes or no, I don't want any specs or dates but it sure would be nice if it was a yes and that by this coming fall they would hit the market, like I said I'm hoping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts