Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched half of a raglin hunting video and i swear this guy is on crack or something. Ive NEVER put in a hunting video and turned it off half way through till now. You couldnt pay me to hunt with this guy!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Jiminey Christmas!!!
I cant stand the man. One of my good friends is going on guiided hunt in SW Oklahoma and Raglin is going to be in camp. I told my buddy I would give him $100 to slap the ***** out of him when he said Jiminey Christmas.

·
Registered
879 Posts
You can put me in for a Benjamin on this deal...man that is the one and only hunting video that I have take out to the trap and skeet range... *pull* :flame:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
illinoisbohunt said:
We are up too 400 guys........LMAO:wink:
I only live about 15 minutes from Raglin, If you get enough money I'll take my video camera and do it myself.:boxing:

·
Registered
461 Posts
He seems like an alright guy and his hunting from what I could stand to watch seemed ok. But after about 4 "Gemini Christmas" lines in 10 minutes it kind of gets hard to watch.

He has a classic laugh also

·
Registered
230 Posts
Annoying Yes....but I am pretty sure he is a very accomplished hunter. I like that in a few of his videos, he kills big bucks on public land. Not like the ranches that most of these guys hunt on these days.

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,491 Posts
illinoisbohunt said:
I just watched half of a raglin hunting video and i swear this guy is on crack or something. Ive NEVER put in a hunting video and turned it off half way through till now. You couldnt pay me to hunt with this guy!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take that tape of your hands, you don't even have to rewind it...LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
gr8whitehunter said:
Jiminey Christmas!!!
I cant stand the man. One of my good friends is going on guiided hunt in SW Oklahoma and Raglin is going to be in camp. I told my buddy I would give him $100 to slap the ***** out of him when he said Jiminey Christmas.
My asks me if thats the happy man when she hears him on the TV. You'd think he'd be a little calmer after all he's a "Pro":rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I like him. Why is it that every hunter that gets excited when they harverst an animal gets riticuled or criticized? Seems like it happens too much me. They are doing what they love, leave em alone people. I want to know what hunters that riticule these guys do when they kill a big buck. Do they sit there in the tree and go "oh golly gee, what a nice buck, (yawn)" Give em break. Have you ever seen his trophy room? When you get a trophy room that rivals his, I'd like to know.

·
Hunt By Faith Not By Site
5,294 Posts
gr8whitehunter said:
Jiminey Christmas!!!
:ROFLMAO: That's a good one and you guys got me thinking of kicking in $100 too.

·
Registered
879 Posts
hoytviper said:
Count me in for a hundy too. That guy is a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!

His show should be called "TOOL TIME".:darkbeer:

Heck I will re-anti up, put me down for another Hando....I think his middle name is "Mack (tool)"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HotShot. If you like the guy so be it. We all get excitied taking deer BUT the way he acts is like he just smoked a bag of dope or he just ran out of the mental ward. Trophy rooms,,,,,,,,,Mines not close to retarts BUT ill bet you anything i have that theres more big deer on my wall now, than your prob see in the next 10 years.................................:wink:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't want to ruffle any feathers.......

Everyones entitled to their opinion. Mine is simply this. I really like Roger. His Jiminey Christmas, Holy Cow, Man Alive, etc,...... I don't find it irritating at all. In fact, I get a real kick out of it. He's a decent guy with a great sense of humor, doin what he loves the most. I think all of us here have a little bit of Roger in us because we all get just as excited when we get a deer. We may not all show it like the way Roger does. And aside from that, he's a great successful hunter. The guy can shoot. His trophy room says it all. I'm not gonna tell people to leave him alone with the negative comments because everyone's gonna comment anyway, negative or positive. Just wanted to state my opinion. Peace. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
What Idiots

I have met Roger and visited with him. People wanting to pay for someone to slap someone they don't like is crazy. Let me know when you are going to be next to Roger so I can slap your ***** right back for him and yell Jiminy Christmas in your loser face!:mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts