Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great job by Mojave Archers on this annual shoot. Nice layout, good food, friendly atmosphere and perfect weather. Unfortunantly, a certain group of archers feel the need to cheat :)confused: as in share yardage, etc.) other then that, thanks Mojave Archers. I'll be back next year.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I happened to be at the same shoot and know the group you are talking about. First let me say what a great shoot that is. Mojave Archers does a great job with this shoot. I look forward to this shoot every year. KUDOS!

It is very frustrating shoot after shoot having this same group cheat. This shoot is an unmarked 3D and this one group discusses yardage before almost every shot. I don’t see why people feel the need to cheat at tournaments. This is just a local shoot, no money involved, just small trophies. If people need to have a trophy that bad I will spend the extra $5 and buy them one. What satisfaction can some one really get by cheating to win a trophy? The unfortunate thing about it is that I had new archers in my group and they heard them discuss yardage and have seen other couples do the same. I hope this doesn’t discourage them from continuing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts