Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
I had a guy bugling back to me when I was cow calling every couple minutes, after he had driven in on a four-wheeler and bugled from the wheeler and shut everything up. I ended up bugling back at him and making him climb up the mountain chasing me. There are a lot of people that ride in on four-wheelers, get stinky smoking as they are bugling from the road. Mostly out of staters. Put your bugles down and cow call.

· Premium Member
10,362 Posts
I had a guy bugling back to me when I was cow calling every couple minutes, after he had driven in on a four-wheeler and bugled from the wheeler and shut everything up. I ended up bugling back at him and making him climb up the mountain chasing me. There are a lot of people that ride in on four-wheelers, get stinky smoking as they are bugling from the road. Mostly out of staters. Put your bugles down and cow call.
Sometimes that doesn't work either though. I had a guy last year that would cow call 4 times in a row every time I would cow call 1 time. This went on for about 1/2 hour. (I only called 4 times total compared to his 16) He must of thought it was a cow that plays both ways..:eek::chortle: I ended up letting out a bugle and racked a tree because we were probally within 80 yds of each other and he finally quit cow calling because he thought a bull was headed his way :confused: Good Times....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.