Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a bow with the spec's that these two bows offer.I know,shoot both and let the bow pick you,but i'd like to hear from those of you that have shot both.What were your likes and dislikes about each bow?
Thanks guys,Joe.

·
300 or bust
13,140 Posts
OG is by far the best shootin bow for me (so far anyways) i went from 2 to 2-1/2" groups to 1 to 1-1/2" groups going from Vtec to OG

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I am in your shoes and was looking at these two bows, i recently shot both of them. To me the pull was the same, bowtech with smooth mods that is. The wall on the OG was much better, when you pull back its just there. The ross seemed a little spongy. Also the OG held solid as a rock, again i think the spongyness of the ross made it a little off for me. So in the end, i felt like i could hold the OG alld day long, so in my hands it was the right one. I am waiting for the 07's to come out though.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I own an OG, but I have shot a 337. I didnt like the draw of the single cam, felt rough, not smooth like the OG.Also Speed was down by about 12fps for the 337. Fit and finish of both was great, both are quiet. Hope this helps, but you really have to shoot them yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts