Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure most of you already know this or it has been posted somewhere that my search didn't turn up but...

I just received an email from BowTech customer service stating: "well unfortunately we will not be carrying the Ross line for 2010. Andy Ross will be continuing the line but at this time we do not have any information on when or what will be available.":mg:

I asked about how to handle any potential warranty claims and I'll post that information as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
We just had a ross carnivore warranty claim and they covered it no problem at all.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is their reply...

"Any Ross bow that we produced in 2009 we still cover with our warranty for the lifetime of the bow. Of course the warranty is only to the original owners and if the bow was purchased from an Authorized Dealer. If you ever need warranty work just get your bow into a Bowtech dealer. If you need help finding a dealer take a look at our dealer locator at www.bowtecharchery.com if you need any more help please let me know. Thank you, have a good day."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts