Archery Talk Forum banner

Ross bows resale good?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  china archery 
#1 ·
Well guys, came across a smoking deal on some NEW 2007 Ross bows, any one they have on the self -including a Cardiac- for $422.50 out the door (TT rest and cobra "HHA 5000" style sight package for $542). I'm really considering one even though i have my new GTO to play with. What are these typically going for used? I would defineatly get one if i knew i could use it for a season and resale it quick for near what i have into it! :wink:

#2 ·
That's a very good price for the bow, especially with the accessories. That being said, I don't think you will get that much in the resale department down the road :darkbeer:

#3 ·
...as long as you can get parts. I would assume you can.

#5 ·
Yah, did a quick little search and see most are in the $400-$500 dollar range and have a pretty good following. May have to see what ebay gets for them. I did like the way it held and drew. Would make a nice hunting bow for sure!

#6 ·
Wow, Ross make a real nice bow, and after looking at ebay they are defineatly the best value on the market! Hell, new 331-334-337's for just over$500 and Cardiac's for $575! Wonder why more people aren't shooting them at that price? Is everyone dumping these bows, i know that is at or below cost! Kinda wonder what's going on?:zip:

#7 · (Edited)
If you are serious then don't take this wrong. But if you are just trying to be funny then I don't think that you should persue a career in comedy and this is in poor taste.

Meaning. That there has been more talk in the past 3 weeks about Ross bows than most want to know. And if you have been on here in the past 3 weeks you should know this.:thumbs_do

#9 ·
Kinda what i thought, so i could use it awhile and loose a mininal 50 bucks. I think it's worth the risk, who knows maybe some time with it and it'll be my favorite? Think i'm taking the "own more bone" challenge!:rolleyes:

#10 ·
You could look at it this way. I is a very good deal.. Part actually arent a problem. If ross weathers this storm you will have ross parts, if not you will have g5 parts they will fit. And if you dont want to go that way you could always go with aftermarket parts.

I just yesterday bought a used 337 on ebay, when it gets here its going to Moose Ridge for a black powdercoat job, then its going to Barnesdale for limbs and if he can put a shoot thru system on the bow. things can be done even of parts arent available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.