Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heard only good things about them... i havent seen one yet and i cant find a picture of any online and theres none at the local pro shop!

can someone maybe post a ppic if they have one with specs if possible?

thanks

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
just do a search on here

The 37 inch ata bow took all the qualities of Mathews q2xl and made it better and less expensive. The grip puts your hand on the riser, not on a big bulky piece of wood which I like. They come out of the factory with premium strings and cables. They are a small American company :thumbs_up Great craftmansship at a great price. Really a tough bow to beat.

·
Registered
321 Posts
they have a web site

there is a web site for them , also i believe huntersfriend.com has them too. check it out.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
website

This is not a link this is the Ross archery site" rossarchery.com. I still have nothing but good things to say about mine.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have shot one ! - It is as nice a shooting bow as any I have picked up - built well , bearings in cam and idler , winners choice strings , and really like the shoot off the riser kind of feel - IMO it is a very nice product - I want one but I need another bow like I need an arrow through my head !!!! LOL

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
Great great bows!!!

They have become our hottest selling high-end bow very quickly.

You really want to test shoot one before you buy anything else.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Ross...

Just met a guy who came to our shoot last weekend and he had a ROSS CR337 and shot very well with it. he then let me shoot it and I was very impressed. smooth, quiet and very accurate. (shot better groups with it than i did my own bow :mg: ). i wouldn't be passed owning one for myself. JMO

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts