Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling an almost new Ross Cardiac. This bow was from my archery shop. i set it up last year and shot it a few times. Took one deer with it. I have 3 other bows so my equipment is in great shape. I used to be a Ross Dealer and this was brand new from my shop. I am selling it with everything on it but the stabilizer. The bow has a brand new mathews arrow web quiver (5 arrow) included. The quiver was $105. Also included is a NAP quicktune 4000 drop away rest. Tru glow sight (very bright). Wrist sling is included and the bow also has string leeches, peep sight, kisser button. This bow is whisper quiet. I am looking to get about $450.00. Mind you the quiver is over $100.00 itself. This bow will make a great xmas present for anyone. When I say it looks brand new I mean it. String is a winners choice and is in perfect condition. Check my feedback. I have sold many items on AR over the years. I do not have any mods for the bow so you will have to find some yourself if you want to change the draw. Money orders only. Please pm me for any info. I will gladly supply cell number if you want to talk about the bow with me

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I need to lower the price a little. PM me with some offers and I will get back to you.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$390.00 gets it!!!!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone want the Mathews arrow web I will sell that on its own. $75.00. I will not lower the price on the bow much more, I would rather just keep it I guess.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If someone buys the arrow web and bow I will sell it together for $325. $250 for the bow and $75 for the arrow web. This bow was over $600.00 and the arrow web was $105.00. Not to mention the rest, sight and everything else. I know times are tough but this is a steal. This thing is new!!! A youngster would get a great bow for less than a youth set up from cabelas!! They are $350 to $400 and they arent even close to the quality of this set up!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Scotty, you are GIVING this bow away. I absolutely love the Cardiac, and this is the original 33". Awesome bow. I have a 50-60 and would love a 60-70, but can't buy till next month. Why can't these deals be around when I have the money!!!! If it doesn't sell and you still have it in 3 weeks, it will be coming home to my house! Trust me!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not going any lower so PM me in a couple of weeks I will let you know if I still have it. Thanks

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
might have missed it, but what is the DL on this? I might just buy it to try it out!

·
Registered
Elite Kure, Ritual, Valor, Synergy
4,119 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.