Archery Talk Forum banner

Ross Cardiac 37"

998 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  mrb1982
What is everyones opinion on this bow?

There is one in the classifieds and it seems like a good deal..

How is the draw and the backwall on this bow?

Thinking about getting it for a backup...

Thanks guys!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,560 Posts
It is a fine bow very good with little noise or vib. and a dream to draw and shoot. The main neg. is if you have limb problems you are kind of stuck. Ross the original company is gone and the new is in with Bowtech and do not know if they are even same limbs that would fit your Ross 37 if something happened to it.

· Banned
4,880 Posts
I've never shot one but I bet it's a dang fine bow.The guy that was making them partnered up with Bowtech here a while back.They only make one Ross bow as far as I know and I think it's the Carnivore.

· Registered
2,354 Posts
Coming from a owner of 2 Ross bows, here's the deal. Awesome bow. All the 08 and older bows, great. Now the problem. Yes, they do not make any parts for the 08 and older bows anymore. Your only real hope of getting anything for them is on here or ebay or something like that. I have been looking for 60lb limbs forever and can't get them. Nobody wants to get rid of anything they really have just becasue you can't get them anymore. Now on the other hand, the chances of you really needing anything besides a mod for them, is slim. I have never seen a problem with any of them around here nad they have been a great bow. If your going to use it as a back up, shouldn't have any problems. If you are someone who really needs to customize a bow for your needs, might not be the best situation. You can PM me if you have any other questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.