·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys like this bow?

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
it was ok. i had the quest qs33(same as cardiac) decent speed, quiet, nice draw and good at the shot. only thing i didn't like was the wall was mushy. for a hunting bow it is great.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Heard great things about this bow, Im looking forward to getting mine, its the 2008 model when Ross wasn't owned by bowtech.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Check my sig. Easiest bow there is to tune for perfect arrow flight. Period. As a matter of fact, it is hard to get this bow to shoot badly, even when not tuned properly. It is not the fastest, but very quiet, accurate, and forgiving. It just has a knack for easy broadhead tuning. I can pretty much shoot any bh on the market to same POI as my fieldpoints with my Cardiac. Perfect hunting bow. JMO.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
also they are not the same bows, one major difference is the cams, the quest is a dual cam and the cardiac is a single.
incorrect, i had the quest qs33 which was the exact same bow as the cardiac. g5 machined the risers for ross. andy ross had a fallout with g5 and g5 used the remaining parts and call it a quest. 2008 or 9. then bowtech took over. now g5 has several model. the twim cams are the xpb and primal. do some research and you will see for yourself.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
incorrect, i had the quest qs33 which was the exact same bow as the cardiac. g5 machined the risers for ross. andy ross had a fallout with g5 and g5 used the remaining parts and call it a quest. 2008 or 9. then bowtech took over. now g5 has several model. the twim cams are the xpb and primal. do some research and you will see for yourself.
This is absolutely correct.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im Sorry

Im sorry about the cam mix up, I was looking at a different quest bow!:embara:

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
All I know is that for LOW the price the guy is selling them for in the AT classifieds, that if you don't own a backup bow, now is the time to buy a Cardiac.

·
Registered
728 Posts
'08 Ross Cardiac

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now & so far I love it ! Super quite & probably the smoothest draw cycle I've tried yet ! No it's not a speed freak but it is Plenty fast enough ( should hit in the 285~295fps with the right equipment) I'm still testing & tuning on mine. Mine also came from dahattok here on AT...NIB shipped to me for $285 ! Sweet Bow...You won't go wrong getting one:wink:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the replies guys! I'm currently in the process of buying one from dahattok, great bow, great price!

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
13,846 Posts
thanks for the replies guys! I'm currently in the process of buying one from dahattok, great bow, great price!
I saw that deal also. Will these bows have a warranty? If not are parts still available?

Thanks!

·
Registered
728 Posts
He is a great person to deal with...Great communication & Fast shipping !

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw that deal also. Will these bows have a warranty? If not are parts still available?

Thanks!
Actually these bows wont have a warranty because when these bows were made they were made by Ross Archery and not G5 or Bowtech which owns the company now. As long as you are careful not to dry fire these bows you should be ok!:wink:
Plus Im sure you could find some parts around somewhere, if not you can buy new limbs from another dealer.

·
Archery Addict
9,154 Posts
I do beleive the Quest QS33 limbs, cams, and mods are the same. I have the 07 Cardiac 33 and it is one heck of a hunting bow. Mine is 70# that actually max's out at 76#. Some of the 60's will max out at 65#. It doesn't take much work to get it shooting great. Very easy to tune, easy to shoot, and super quiet and shock free. What a great buy for $285 tyd. I paid ALOT more for mine than that, over 2 years ago.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the cardiac is now the quest bowhunting hammer. all those bowtech ross bow's er just wannabe's and it is one of the finest bows in a tree stand even today.and for 399.99 retail
see quest bow hunting lineup qualtity without the big ticket

1 - 20 of 51 Posts