Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Ross today asking about shirts and stuff.......They do have short and long sleeve shirts, some sort of fleece zip-up, and a jacket.
I was somewhat disappointed though in the fact that the person I talked with couldnt give me much info. I asked about price....I wanted to order something....But she said "I am not really sure..I dont have the price list"
Then I asked if there was a way I could see the stuff or have a picture emailed and she said they didnt have a digital camera so she couldnt take a picture. She was going to try to have someone look into maybe getting some info to me, but I have been told a number of times since June that it all would be online for sale in "a week or two" so Im not holding my breath.
I mentioned I needed something to wear, and that did she "really want me to have to wear all my Mathews fleece/sweatshirts etc":)
She said of course not! Well.......I may be forced to if they cant get me anything soon!!:wink:
And I leave for my bear hunt next week and no Ross clothing to wear!:cry:

Anyone have any real info as to when a person can see the line of clothing and get some?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
nope

Let us all know when you do get something though. I've been waiting on that Online store now for a long time.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
yep, I too am looking for the shirts.
I just got back from vacation in WA state.....
I have 3 or 4 bro in laws now sporting Ross hats :wink:

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did talk today with Amanda at Ross....And in the next couple days they are going to email me some pictures of the shirts, fleece, and jacket that they have available! When they do I will be sure to post some pics on this thread!

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have dial up......I guess you all have to pretend you have dial up connection and then you can get into the store!
Otherwise on high speed I am told you cant get in!?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts