Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently attending Gloucester County College in Sewell, NJ. I started a archery club there last year so I could shoot collegiate. Unfortunately the college is still taking their time to order equipment. Who knows if I will even be able to shoot collegiate this year. I am planning on transfering to Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ and start in the Fall of '07 and hopeing to start a club there. Does anyone know of some shooters currently attending, looking to go next year, or sometime in the near future? Lets get a team started!! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you have an official college club, are a full-time student, and are an NAA member, you can still shoot college division. There's no problem with that at all.

If you go to the college website at www.uscollegiatearchery.org you can check for clubs. You can also contact your regional representative to get more information. Look under 'contacts and general information' for an email address for the appropriate rep.

You can also email the webmaster at the college site. They will make sure your request gets to someone who can answer it.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts