Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OWN YOUR SHOT!
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of setting my supra max up with a blade rest and some xxx arrows. I will likely use this setup for Vegas and marked and unmarked 3d. It looked like Levi and some of the others are using fatties. I will be shooting gt arrows and have been using the 55-75 pros for everything, hunting 3d.

This year I'm going to shoot two setups a bhfs rig with a Hunter Hogg it and 55-75 and my supra max will be 29.5" draw with a blade rest either a tt blade or aae and I ordered a cbe tek hunter with a 1 3/8 housing with a cbe 4x scope for freestyle. I'm going to run some b-stingers but I'm still deciding on what lengths to go with. My supra just showed up today and ill be going to put my johns customs strings on it Saturday so I'd like to set it up right from the start so any suggestions would be nice on arrow weight and rest and such. Thanks here is a pic of my supra max and the strings going on it. Ps my bhfs rig is a 2010 bmxl image.jpg

·
OWN YOUR SHOT!
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im thinking about maybe shooting ultralight x-cutters, anyone else running them for 3d

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I am running the 5575's for all of my 3D and hunting this year. As you can tell, I am also shooting the Supra, and they are flying great out of the bow great right now. I believe Levi is running the X-cutters this year, and so are a few other guys on the ASA. I would say try the 5575's first to see how you are shooting with them, and then maybe try the x-cutters if you feel you need a little more shaft.

·
OWN YOUR SHOT!
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might shoot the 55-75's and see how they shoot I was just thinking about 1 arrow for everything so I don't have to change tune or setups all the time. I might give the 55 a run though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts