Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrow tuning my rx-1 and shot perfect bullet holes both Bareshaft and fletched. Only problem I have is the rest is maxed out to the left. I mean my arrow is out there. Does anyone know why this is. It’s a Qad Hoyt edition. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Assuming that your shooting form and grip are good, you may need to adjust the yokes by removing twist to the left yoke and adding twist to the right yoke 2:1 ratio. You will require a bow press to adjust the cables and a draw board to check the cam timing.

Don't forget to reset your arrow rest to be perfectly parallel to the riser and only do a few twist at a time and keep track how many you put in each yoke.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Check your top cam lean at brace with an arrow against the left side of the top cam BEFORE you do any yoke twisting! The arrow should be parallel with the string to slightly leaned toward the string. It should NEVER be outside of parallel or going away from the string. Centershot 13/16" to 7/8" from the riser aluminum surface just above the rubber shelf pad.

This is all assuming a R/H bow.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts