Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for my bow to arrive but I have the rest. Included with the Ultrarest are three launcher arms. I gave owned a few Hoyts and always swapped out to the launcher that held arrow a little higher and tuned with the arrow running through the top half of rest hole. Anyone have advise on which arm and if the new grip location tunes well centered on hole?

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,998 Posts
I am waiting for my bow to arrive but I have the rest. Included with the Ultrarest are three launcher arms. I gave owned a few Hoyts and always swapped out to the launcher that held arrow a little higher and tuned with the arrow running through the top half of rest hole. Anyone have advise on which arm and if the new grip location tunes well centered on hole?
Use whichever arm gives you better vane clearance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
I’ve got the same rest on my rx1 and I used the same launchers that you were talking about in the original post running the arrow the same way. I just finished bareshaft tuning mine two days ago and I was getting a bullet hole thru paper at 15 yds with a bareshaft. I have the original carbon rx1 and it has been the easiest tuning Hoyt bow I have ever owned. Zero cam lean in either cam, nock level, and timing is even on it. I love this setup this year

1 - 4 of 4 Posts